eBook buy links
   Kindle
- $2.99
   Nook - $4.95
   iBookstore - $4.99
   Google - $3.79
   Smashwords - $4.99
   PDF - $4.95

Click to like The Angel Chronicles Facebook fan page.

Click to add A Privilege to your GoodReads to-read list.

Click to request a Kindlegraph autograph from Amy Lignor for A Privilege.

Publisher: Tribute Books
Pages: 320
ISBN: 9780985792237
ISBN: 9781301031795
Release: April 16, 2013

Summary:
The beloved Angel/Warrior team face pure evil in their final climactic story!

The first time they were sent down, Irish lives were led. Emily, the angel, ended up embedded in murder and lost in the realm of true love. While Matthew, the warrior, took over a life that left blood on his hands and anger in his soul.

With their second coming, Emily found herself facing an oncoming war that brought her to the shores of America. While Matthew tried desperately to unveil the evil character of a young man who was intent on locking his partner in a ‘gilded’ cage.

Now...Emily and Matthew find that their lives are all their own. Yet, all the memories, hatred, longing and regret have come hand-in-hand with this newfound freedom.

In small town U.S.A., Matthew finds himself loving his new life. From his military school existence to a new, ‘odd’ friend who’s arrived in town, Matthew’s looking forward to graduation and heading off into a brilliant future with Emily by his side.

Emily wants nothing more than to hide. Although doing her best to fit in, she lives a life on the edge, wondering when her past love will reappear to either forgive or seek revenge on the angel who let him down. Battling the shadows that seem to be breaking her soul in two, Emily soon discovers that her small, quiet town has a secret that’s beyond dangerous...

As she and Matthew join forces to help a ‘haunted’ victim, they open the door on a mystery neither of them can believe. A true villain has returned from the past, and not even their heavenly family will be able to save them. This time they’re on their own, as they face a fight that could lead them straight to Hell…and end the angel/warrior team forever.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Amy talks about...from the mouths of angels - Matt & Emily speak

My name is Matthew, but you’ll call me Matt. After all, after you read my…our (Emily’s sitting beside me rolling her eyes) story, you’ll know a great deal about me. I’m a warrior angel. No, that’s not like those fictional guys out there like Superman (although, he’s cool). I was actually trained to fight an enemy, or Emily. I defend and protect and, unfortunately, I rid your lives of evil souls, but it’s not glamorous by any means. I’ve met warriors before, though. There was one man who actually took care of his family working a gazillion jobs, and made sure to be on the bleachers at his oldest son’s baseball game every Saturday. No, I’m not trying to sound like a bad commercial, I actually did meet warriors like this down there and thought they were way cooler than I was. But if I had to be something else, I would be a vet. I spend almost all my down time either training with Gabe in the ‘pit,’ or on a field with a man named Frank. There, I’m constantly surrounded by animals, and I think they have way more interesting souls than we do. I seriously love the panthers, jaguars - all the big cats, actually. Not only are they warriors, but we get along.

+++

I’m Emily, and I really do try not to roll my eyes, but we’re together a lot. I spend most of my time in our library. I love to read (not to suck up to you guys, of course). I actually got to meet a real librarian up here who suffered a harsh demise doing what she loved. Her name was Hypatia, but she doesn’t talk about the horrific thing that happened to her in Egypt a long time ago. What she does talk about is the Royal Library of Alexandria. It sounds amazing. The walls were lined with shelves that had millions of small squares cut out in them that held scrolls. Famous scrolls; everything from politics to law to the stars. She makes it sound so amazing. So if I wasn’t an angel; if I wasn’t made to walk beside Matt and try to figure out what we’re going to do down there the next time around, I would be a librarian. One of my teachers says that it’s impossible, seeing as that Matt and I are attached and he couldn’t stay quiet if anyone’s life depended on it.

When you head into our stories and see these places for yourselves, I hope our ultimate choice makes sense to you. Maybe we should’ve been a vet and a librarian, but it’s too late to think about that now. ‘Next time’ is here…

0 comments:

Post a Comment