eBook buy links
   Kindle
- $2.99
   Nook - $4.95
   iBookstore - $4.99
   Google - $3.79
   Smashwords - $4.99
   PDF - $4.95

Click to like The Angel Chronicles Facebook fan page.

Click to add A Privilege to your GoodReads to-read list.

Click to request a Kindlegraph autograph from Amy Lignor for A Privilege.

Publisher: Tribute Books
Pages: 320
ISBN: 9780985792237
ISBN: 9781301031795
Release: April 16, 2013

Summary:
The beloved Angel/Warrior team face pure evil in their final climactic story!

The first time they were sent down, Irish lives were led. Emily, the angel, ended up embedded in murder and lost in the realm of true love. While Matthew, the warrior, took over a life that left blood on his hands and anger in his soul.

With their second coming, Emily found herself facing an oncoming war that brought her to the shores of America. While Matthew tried desperately to unveil the evil character of a young man who was intent on locking his partner in a ‘gilded’ cage.

Now...Emily and Matthew find that their lives are all their own. Yet, all the memories, hatred, longing and regret have come hand-in-hand with this newfound freedom.

In small town U.S.A., Matthew finds himself loving his new life. From his military school existence to a new, ‘odd’ friend who’s arrived in town, Matthew’s looking forward to graduation and heading off into a brilliant future with Emily by his side.

Emily wants nothing more than to hide. Although doing her best to fit in, she lives a life on the edge, wondering when her past love will reappear to either forgive or seek revenge on the angel who let him down. Battling the shadows that seem to be breaking her soul in two, Emily soon discovers that her small, quiet town has a secret that’s beyond dangerous...

As she and Matthew join forces to help a ‘haunted’ victim, they open the door on a mystery neither of them can believe. A true villain has returned from the past, and not even their heavenly family will be able to save them. This time they’re on their own, as they face a fight that could lead them straight to Hell…and end the angel/warrior team forever.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Amy talks about...from the desk of Matt, the warrior angel

I know that these are usually always told from the female perspective, but Emily owes me one. My name is Matt. I’m the warrior side of this angelic partnership, and I’m the one who desperately wants to come back down there.

Emily told me that our ‘story’ was coming out for all to read. I suppose that’s a good thing, even though I didn’t look all that great the first time around. But after you read it, you’ll understand that I was there to do my job. I had no idea that I would end up getting wrapped up in all that human emotion stuff. I mean, I like being down there, but I had no clue that my best friend would become the girl who would steal my heart and then have the nerve to fall in love with Daniel. Boy, is HE a pain in the wing!

Emily told me that whole thing is over now. She says that she knows I’m her soulmate and the feelings she had for this other one will pass. I hope so. After all, I’m not exactly from a ‘line’ that gives up easily.

In the beginning you’ll read about a location that seems a bit harsh, but we’ve been training and fighting forever in that pit; it’s part of what we do. Besides, when we’re in there it’s not like I can even cause a bruise. Emily is an angel, after all. She’s still quick, and even though she knows that she deserves to take a ‘blow’ once in a while her pride (which she’s not even supposed to have) just won’t let her do it. Her wings always expand when she’s had enough. They’re bright pearl, which is actually nice to look at except when she’s about to win the match and disappear on me.

I’ve trained with Gabe for a long time, and Emily and I have sat beside each other in classes that taught us everything from how to deal with ‘dark’ situations to how to save, defend and protect our ‘assignments.’ I think the thing that really hit us was the love factor. I mean, I have to give you all credit down there; you certainly have huge hearts. Whether they’re used for the infliction of pain, or for the absolute love and passion you have for one another, they certainly are big. Of course…the bigger a heart the more painful the break. And, your imaginations? I give you credit for those too. I swear, humans are the only creatures I’ve ever met who have the power to have such amazingly fantastic dreams and such horrific nightmares all at the same time.

When you read our tale I hope you can see that there was a reason for everything. My name is Matt, hers is Emily, and this the first tale of our very first life. I know a whole lot more now, yet the hardest thing is still trying to keep our faith in each other in a world that’s trying to rip us apart. But no matter what happens…we will.

Until Next Time, Everybody.
Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment