eBook buy links
   Kindle
- $2.99
   Nook - $4.95
   iBookstore - $4.99
   Google - $3.79
   Smashwords - $4.99
   PDF - $4.95

Click to like The Angel Chronicles Facebook fan page.

Click to add A Privilege to your GoodReads to-read list.

Click to request a Kindlegraph autograph from Amy Lignor for A Privilege.

Publisher: Tribute Books
Pages: 320
ISBN: 9780985792237
ISBN: 9781301031795
Release: April 16, 2013

Summary:
The beloved Angel/Warrior team face pure evil in their final climactic story!

The first time they were sent down, Irish lives were led. Emily, the angel, ended up embedded in murder and lost in the realm of true love. While Matthew, the warrior, took over a life that left blood on his hands and anger in his soul.

With their second coming, Emily found herself facing an oncoming war that brought her to the shores of America. While Matthew tried desperately to unveil the evil character of a young man who was intent on locking his partner in a ‘gilded’ cage.

Now...Emily and Matthew find that their lives are all their own. Yet, all the memories, hatred, longing and regret have come hand-in-hand with this newfound freedom.

In small town U.S.A., Matthew finds himself loving his new life. From his military school existence to a new, ‘odd’ friend who’s arrived in town, Matthew’s looking forward to graduation and heading off into a brilliant future with Emily by his side.

Emily wants nothing more than to hide. Although doing her best to fit in, she lives a life on the edge, wondering when her past love will reappear to either forgive or seek revenge on the angel who let him down. Battling the shadows that seem to be breaking her soul in two, Emily soon discovers that her small, quiet town has a secret that’s beyond dangerous...

As she and Matthew join forces to help a ‘haunted’ victim, they open the door on a mystery neither of them can believe. A true villain has returned from the past, and not even their heavenly family will be able to save them. This time they’re on their own, as they face a fight that could lead them straight to Hell…and end the angel/warrior team forever.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Amy talks about...her perfect writing experience

My writing routine is my own brand of unique. I’m very easy to please, actually. All I need is an industrial fan and my dog. No, I know this sounds like a bad reality show prank, but there are actual reasons for both.

Getting the time to write is actually the hardest part. Some days it feels like I need the fedora and whip of Indiana Jones in order to fight the good fight so I can sit in front of a computer for more than two minutes. But when the gods smile and I do succeed, I have to immediately turn on the huge fan that sits in the corner of the office. I lived in a big city for a long time and I’m used to the world’s noise. Although I love the blissful silence of the desert, I still need something repetitive so I can relax and listen to my own head. Some people choose music, I need the fan.

Unfortunately, I also only need that noise. If anything’s speaking – people, the cat, the television, the radio – I can’t write a word. I actually do need to be trapped inside this crazed mind I have to be able to hear all the characters in my head. I know, soon there will be rubber walls on the room around me, but I really do need my brain to concentrate on the story, see the landscape, and step into the world where my characters live and far away from my own.

Needing the dog would seem to be odd, going against the whole ‘quiet’ rule. My dog, however, is a huge rhinoceros of a gentle beast who spends most all his time lying beside me wherever I happen to be sitting. He is the best editor in the world. I can bounce ideas off him and he looks really interested. His eyes get wide, his ears stand up straight (well…one does) and he cocks his head to the side. He’s either liking the path I’m taking with my characters, or he simply believes that every word in the English language means ‘treat.’

He breathes slowly and evenly, blending with the fan perfectly. With the exception of the UPS man stopping by, it’s the perfect relationship. When that brown truck with the horrific brakes pulls up (I swear it’s got to be a rule that all UPS trucks sound like a dolphin is screaming for it’s life between the tires), my dog has a tendency to let out a bellow without giving any pre-warning whatsoever. If I’m typing when that occurs, my heart stops, and whatever I haven’t saved ends up deleted when I fall forward from shock and land on the keyboard. Other than that, my dog is the perfect writing partner and I’m completely lost without him.

So…Fan on, check. Hair blowing like I’m caught in a jet engine, check. Reuben, the canine grizzly, fed, watered, and sleeping soundly just waiting for that one harsh squeak that will allow him his exercise for the day, check. Only then can the writing begin.

Although I do not live at the local Starbucks, my coffee pot is always on and the cup is always full. Except for when UPS arrives and I end up wearing the coffee. I really do hate that. As all of you know, once a keyboard’s sticky there’s just no fixing it.

Until Next Time, Everybody.
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment